With the new BMW C evolution, easily obtainable in two variants in future C the Long Range version along with the European version that fits the prerequisites to your A1 driving licence C BMW Motorrad now adds to the benchmark during the e-scooter segment to the next level.
Featuring a different generation of batteries, as employed in the prevailing BMW i3, the number has become significantly extended. The whole world premier can take place within the Paris Motor Show 2016.
BMW Motorrad moved in the field of electric mobility at a very early on next year, ultimately putting forward a convincing statement available as the BMW C evolution e-scooter.
With all the new C?evolution, obtainable in two variants later on C the Long Range version additionally, the European version which fits the prerequisites to your A1?driving licence C BMW Motorrad now increases the benchmark inside e?scooter segment to a new level.
The BMW C evolution comes with a new generation of batteries with a cell capacity of 94 Ah, as employed in the latest BMW i3. Moreover, a new charge cable with a smaller diameter is now included as standard. New optional accessories like the smartphone cradle also mean nowadays there are much more tips on how to customise the BMW C evolution.
In the new C?evolution Long Range the continuous output is 19 kW (26 hp), 8?kW (11 hp) more than inside predecessor model, while the range has become significantly extended to approximately 160 kilometres. The most notable speed is 129?km/h (99.4 miles) or 80 mph (electronically limited).
In the A1 driving licence version (Europe only), the brand new C?evolution comes with a output of 11 kW (15 hp). The mix we have found around 100 kilometres (62 miles), with a top speed of 120?km/h (75 mph).
Dynamic paint finishes in Ionic Silver metallic / Electric Green. In conclusion, the brand new BMW?C?evolution now steps into the limelight which includes a refined appearance. Both versions within the new C?evolution appear in the latest paint finish Ionic Silver metallic / Electric Green, in addition to the contrasting colour Blackstorm metallic. A different graphic been specifically included with the centre tunnel trim actually Range version. Already to be found in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, britain, Switzerland, Austria, holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Ireland and China, the C?evolution is now also on account of be launched in the us, Japan, The philipines and Russia.
A summary of the highlights:
- Innovative electric drive via drivetrain swing arm with liquid-cooled e?motor, tooth belt and planetary gear.
- Significantly increased range because of enlarged battery cell capacity of 94?Ah (previously 60 Ah).
- Long Range version: 19 kW (26 hp) continuous output and 35?kW (48?hp) peak output. Top speed 129 km/h, range approx. 160?km.
- A1 driving licence version (Europe only): 11?kW (15 hp) continuous output and 35 kW (48 hp) peak output. Top speed 120?km/h, range approx. 100?km.
- Intelligent recuperation in coasting mode of course, if braking.
- Standard charge cable with smaller diameter.
- Short charging times possible.
- Synergy effects with BMW automobiles and electrical safety depending on car standards.
- Hybrid chassis with agile handling due to low centre of gravity.
- Powerful foot brake with ABS.
- Extensive array of standard features including multifunctional TFT instrument cluster, LED daytime running light, LED turn indicators, several riding modes, reverse assist and Torque Control Assist (TCA).
- New paint finishes Ionic Silver metallic / Electric Green.
- High-end details including tinted windshield and colour seat seams.